Flexible, customisable loosening and clearing therapy
An effective cough is critical to keep airways clear. Clear airways are critical to ensure proper ventilation and ventilation/perfusion ratio.
The CoughAssist E70 – delivering airway clearance therapy to meet your patient’s needs
Exceptional usability and comfort
• An intuitive colour interface makes it easy to assess treatment and fine-tune device settings to improve therapy efficacy and comfort.
• AC or battery powered, the CoughAssist E70 is a truly portable solution,offering patients increased freedom and support.
• Detachable battery delivers one day of therapy.
• CoughAssist E70, Trilogy Series ventilators and BiPAP A40 share the same detachable battery unit.
Flexibility in delivering therapy
• Three highly customisable therapy modes accommodate different patient conditions, whether for a single patient at home, or for multiple patients treated within the hospital.
• In addition to the traditional Manual and Auto modes, the Advanced Auto Mode increases the airway clearance therapy options.
• The Manual Override capability allows the clinician to quickly switch from Auto to Manual therapy when unexpected clinical situations occur.
• The foot pedal allows the caregiver to manually perform a chest thrust while holding the interface.