Portex Epidural Catheter
• Manufactured from a clear Polyether block amide for optimum clarity, strength and kink resistance.
• Available in various gauges with a choice of distal tip eye geometry.
• Smooth tip forming to minimize trauma during insertion.
• Standard 1cm catheter marking to facilitate accurate catheter positioning.
• Confirmed patency and consistent flow rates achieved through 100% flow testing after manufacture.
• Distal tip mark to aid visual confirmation of complete catheter on removal.
• Pediatric catheters available in 18G or 19G with option of closer helically placed eyes for even distribution of drugs, reducing likelihood of multicompartmental spread of local anesthetic.
• All catheters are supplied with a Luer lock connector.